Monday, November 29, 2010

Oh the weather outside is...

Yummy rolls!

...cold!  Brr... it has been a cold and long 3 weeks!  I'm finally done moving, and done with Thanksgiving preparations and cleaning! Yay!!!!

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving out there!  I had a good time here.

Yeah...we cheated and used store-bought pie crusts...
Last year my fiance (now husband) and I hosted Thanksgiving dinner for our friends who couldn't make it home to be with family, rather than travel to be with our families.  We did most of the preparations last year, but still had a good time.


However...we used farm fresh pie-pumpkins!
 This year we decided to do the same thing.  Things went a lot different but were still just as fun!  We had about 15 people at the meal this year - there were only 6 last year!  Also all my husband and I had to make was the pie and rolls.  We had nearly everyone volunteer to bring or help prepare something! Yay less work for everyone!

 
Sugar and seasonings.

The final product!











The final product! (Part 2!)

No comments:

Post a Comment