Thursday, November 4, 2010

October 2010 Projects

Cthulhu!
 Here are the projects I finished this October!  I'm kinda surprised I got so many done...

First of all...Cthulhu!!! Be afraid! This probably took about...10 hours total to complete. Can you guess the hardest part? It was actually the eyebrow ridge.

I also determined that this pattern could be made as Medusa, an Ilithid (D&D), or an Ood (Dr. Who).


I live in North Dakota. It gets very cold here; everyone knows this... So I decided to make sure I at least have warm hands! These are made out of a cashmere and wool blend. (I'll have to look up the brand. I don't remember off hand.) It takes about an hour to finish a pair.

Waldo's hat in progress.

Where's Waldo?  Actually he's in the picture below! :)  A friend of mine decided to be Waldo for Halloween this year, and I made his hat.  All in all it probably took about 2 hours to finish this hat...but I kept getting distracted by kitties and Star Trek.




Look! I found Waldo!

1 comment:

  1. I seriously adore that Cthulhu mask. And I also love, love, love the hand warmers! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete