Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blame my parents...

I've been a "trekkie" since I was a little kid.  When I was old enough to realize the guy from Reading Rainbow was on Star Trek I was hooked! (I was probably 5 or 6)  Also the episode where ST was on RR made/makes my day.

Anyways...I have found a way to help keep myself on track with my projects! I joined the Ravelry Starfleet Fiber Arts Corps... yeah... I'm a nerd :) It looks to be a fun time.  If you are interested you can follow along with "missions" and "assignments".  The next set time for joining the group (a crew) is May 2011.

2 comments:

  1. I blame my parents too. Dad and I always watched Star Trek. :P

    That group looks like fun! Too bad I never learned to knit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never too late to learn! :D For the group other crafting is allowed too.

    ReplyDelete